> To Knit is Divine: The stole lives to see another day

Sunday, July 23, 2006

The stole lives to see another day

Well, I've decided that the stole is lovely as it is, and it deserves to be completed. So, I've continued on it and am now half-way through Clue 2. I'm glad I didn't frog it last night. I've learned my lesson over the years - never frog after dark, and never try to fix a mistake after dark (unless it's really simple). It's always better to look things over with fresh eyes in the morning.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I think this is quite nice, judging by the picture. It's supposed to be a surprise - don't judge it `till it's done. I am very curious to see what it turns out to be.
You sure are speedy at this!
Your at-work Knitting club member Nicole

4:47 PM  
Anonymous Jenny said...

To the Knitting Guru,

I also think the stole is nice - but I think everything you do is nice!

The blog looks great - am looking forward to seeing what you`re up to knitting wise other than just on knitting days at work.

Ciao! Jenny

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Amanda said...

I too think your stole is going to lovely. I'm inspired to go surfing and check out some fo the other blogs you recommend! I'm looking forward to reading yours too - hope to hear about your adventures with the Master Knitters project....

See you at knitting club!

11:30 AM  
Anonymous Ellen said...

Yes, it is lovely. Keep up the good work!

A friend of mine got this wise advice from her father: "Never make a major decision when it is dark outside."

I think that counts for frogging, don't you?

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home