> To Knit is Divine: Some new blog features

Saturday, October 21, 2006

Some new blog features

I've done a bit of re-decorating around the blog lately. Today, I added all of my FOs to my Flickr site and added the link over on the sidebar. These are only the things I have finished since I began blogging in July. I don't have pictures of the stuff I did before that (mostly socks and dishcloths).

As well, last weekend I added ClustrMaps. Very cool feature. I see from that that I have more visitors than I thought I did. I mean, I'm no Yarn Harlot, but it's more than I expected for a relatively new blog. So if you're a reader and have never commented (or even if you have!), I'd love it if you left me a comment. And thanks for reading :-)


2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greetings from Detroit, MI, USA. I've been reading your blog for awhile. I enjoy your knitting and writing. (I am jealous of your productivity.) Your post about finding a knitter in a remote region was very inspiring. Thank you for sharing your knitting and travels with us.

9:45 PM  
Blogger dephal said...

I'm so happy to finally know who you are! :-) I really like your blog, too.

11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home